Women cell promotes Women’s empowerment and awareness, addresses the problems of female students and staff regarding their grievances. The blending of knowledge and manpower can be enhanced via the following programs:
To make them aware of their rights.
- To help them in knowing the importance of good health and nutrition and facilities available for them.
- To help them in developing decision making abilities and be self-dependent.
- To help them in raising their voice against all kinds of discrimination.
- To conduct seminar and workshop to impart knowledge on opportunities and provisions available and train the women.
- To inculcate entrepreneurial attitude among young girls at the earliest so that they can be “job givers” rather than “job takers”.
- To promote a culture of respect and equality for female gender.
- To enhance the self-esteem and self-confidence of girl students, women faculty and staff.
- Staff : Every 2nd and 4th Thursday – month wise(Timing : 1:00 pm to 1:25 pm)
- Students : Every 4th Friday – month wise (1:00 pm to 1:25pm) The cell has planned to organize various programs for the benefit of the women folk periodically.
- A team comprising of a senior female faculty, faculty from all programs and student representatives comprise the Women Cell.
- It looks into the grievances of women, particularly, harassment against women, neglect, desertion, etc, if any.
- Extension of college hours for women faculty is avoided to the extent possible.
Grievance Counseling meet with members:
Composition of Women Cell
|9.||Ms.Anava Prathosh||Student Members||BME|
- Academic Year 2013-14
- Aeronautical Engineering
- Aerospace Engineering
- Bio-Medical Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Robotics and Automation
- B.Tech Chemical Engineering
- B.Tech Food Technology
- B.Tech Information Technology
- B.Tech Pharmaceutical Technology
- B.Tech Artificial Intelligence & Data Science
- B.Tech Biotechnology
- B.E Cyber Security
- B.E Agriculture Engineering
- Academic Year 2015-16
- Academic Year 2014-15
- Academic Year 2013-14
- M.E., CAD / CAM
- M.E., Computer Science & Engineering
- M.E., Communication Systems
- M.E., Embedded Systems & Technologies
- M.E., CSE(with Specialization in Networks)
- M.E., Power Electronics & Drives
- Anti-Ragging Committee
- Library Advisory Committee
- Research and Development Committee
- Grievance Redressal Cell
- Internal Quality Assurance Cell
- Women Cell