National Service Scheme (NSS)
The National Service Scheme (NSS) is an Indian government- sponsored public service program conducted by the Department of Youth affairs and sports of the Government of India. The cardinal principle of the NSS programme is that it is organized by the students themselves, and both students and teachers through their combined participation in community service, get a sense of involvement in the tasks of nation building.
Composition of Grievance Redressal Cell
- To install the ideas of social welfare in students, and to provide service to society.
- Develop student's personality through community services.
- To assist in natural and man-made disasters by providing food, clothing and first aid to the disaster's victims.
- To conduct Special camping programme and blood donation programme in rural areas.
- Conduct awareness programme of issues as social problems, education and cleanliness
- Aeronautical Engineering
- Bio-Medical Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Robotics and Automation
- B.Tech Chemical Engineering
- B.Tech Food Technology
- B.Tech Information Technology
- B.Tech Pharmaceutical Technology
- B.Tech Artificial Intelligence & Data Science
- B.Tech Agricultural engineering
- B.Tech Biotechnology
- B.Tech Computer Science and Engineering (Cyber Security)
- M.E., CAD / CAM
- M.E., Computer Science & Engineering
- M.E., Communication Systems
- M.E., Power Electronics & Drives
- Anti-Ragging Committee
- Library Advisory Committee
- Research and Development Committee
- Grievance Redressal Cell
- Internal Quality Assurance Cell
- Women Cell