The exam cell coordinates with Anna University regarding all matters related to the University examinations. The Incharge also coordinates along with the Principal regarding all the proceedings of the Exam cell. Any information either received or required to be sent to the University is being dealt within the cell. Any circular, guidelines, office order, notifications received by the college is processed in the cell; reply thereof prepared and after Principal's signature dispatched to the University. The exam cell members are listed below.
Composition of Exam Cell
|2||Prof. J. Premalatha||Vice person|
|6||Prof.K. Karthick Babu||Member|
Roles and Responsibilities
- Examination notices received from the University are duly served to all concerned.
- Notices from University indicating details regarding exam fee collection, the last date of fee collection, modalities of payment of fine etc., are displayed.
- Preparation of smooth conduct of examinations, preparation of exam schedule, Invigilation duty chart, Seat allotment in the examination halls etc.
- For conducting examination the preparation of proper staff mobilization, assigning the duty as per the duty chart already prepared.
- After completion of examination, distribution of answer books to the concerned teachers and receiving the answer books and award list, and preparing in the desired format to send them to University.
- After the results of various examinations received from the University, distribution of mark sheets to students.
- The cell analyzes all examination results and in consultation with the Principal, prepares the report thereof for submission to appropriate authorities for follow up action.