Master of Business Administration
The birth of the Department of Management studies as part of Dhanalakshmi Srinivasan Engineering College in 2005, thrives to bring the Management Concepts & Technological advances together in an effort to develop management paradigm in new age.
- To develop the knowledge in core areas of business including strategy formulation.
- Facilitating & Enhancing the global competiveness of organization through leaders, entrepreneurs & managers equipped with state of art of the management knowledge.
- Generating,Acquiring,Assimilating & Exchanging management to know from the global community.
- Encouraging creativity & Pursuit of quality in all endeavor & accomplishments.
Our progressive curriculum integrates contemporary & future trends in business environment. Our department offers the most focused specialization like Marketing, Human Resource, Finance & System.
To develop the mark Professionals by facilitating & enhancing student learning & in-depth knowledge in this discipline. It enables the students to apply knowledge.
The focus of managing human resource has shifted to a strategic orientation with an emphasis on survival & growth of business. By combing academic rigor with practical relevance. The Program enables to integrate core business competition with interpersonal skills crucial to managing people.
It is designed to provide students with required skills in financial environment in-depth learning in financial instruments & markets.
It is designed to accomplish by measuring every steps in this sector to stay ahead of IT & system development in all verticals of business.
To produce MBA graduate who can demonstrate the knowledge of
- (a) Financial Analysis , Markets & Reporting
- (b)Domestic & Global Economic Environment Of Organization
- (c) Creation & Distribution Of Goods & Services
- (d) Human Behavior in Organization
- (e) the Influence of Technology
- (f) Quantitative Analysis.
To produce MBA graduates who can use cross functional approaches to address organizational issues.
To deliver a curriculum that provides depth of material for MBA students concentrating on accounts that adequately prepares students for entry in to careers as professional mangers & leaders.
To deliver a curriculum that produce graduates who will fulfill the educational requirements of the college, including an awareness of ethical and global issues and an understanding of Political, Social, Environmental & Technological Issues.
SOURCES OF EMPLOYMENT
All types of Industries, Banking, Insurance, Share Broking, HR Consulting, Marketing, System Admin and System Analyst.
COURSE CONTENTS CORE
Principles of Management, Statistics for Management, Economic Analysis for Business, Total Quality Management, Organizational Behavior, Accounting for Management, Legal Aspects of Business, Written Communication, Operations Management, Human Resource Management, Applied Operations Research for Management, Business Research Methods, Marketing Management, Financial Management, Information Management, Data Analysis & Business Modeling, International Business Management, Enterprise Resource Planning, Strategic Management.
Entrepreneurship Development, Organizational Theory Design & Development, Industrial Relation & Labour Welfare, Strategic Human Resource Management, Managerial Behavior and Effectiveness & Labour Legislations.
Security Analysis and Portfolio Management, Corporate Finance, Merchant Banking and Financial Services, International Trade Finance, Micro Finance, Derivatives Management, Banking and Financial Services Management.
Brand Management, Retail Management, Services Marketing, Advertising and Sales Promotion, Consumer Behavior, Customer Relationship Management, Rural Marketing & Integrated Marketing Communication.
Advanced Database Management System, e-Business Management, Software Project and Quality Management, Data Mining for Business Intelligence.
Logistics and Supply Chain Management, Services Operations Management, Project Management, Lean Six Sigma.
- Academic Year 2013-14
- B.E., Aeronautical Engineering
- B.E., Bio-Medical Engineering
- B.E., Computer Science & Engineering
- B.E., Civil Engineering
- B.E., Electronics & Communication Engineering
- B.E., Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- B.Tech., Information Technology
- B.E., Mechanical Engineering
- Academic Year 2015-16
- Academic Year 2014-15
- Academic Year 2013-14
- M.E., CAD / CAM
- M.E., Computer Science & Engineering
- M.E., Communication Systems
- M.E., Embedded Systems & Technologies
- M.E., CSE(with Specialization in Networks)
- M.E., Power Electronics & Drives
- Anti-Ragging Committee
- Library Advisory Committee
- Research and Development Committee
- Entrepreneurship Cell
- Grievance Redressal Cell
- Institute Industry Interface Cell
- Internal Quality Assurance Cell
- Women Cell