INTERNAL QUALITY ASSURANCE CELL (IQAC)
li> Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC) continuously strives to achieve standards of excellence in teaching-learning process, continuous education, research and lifelong learning.
- IQAC has students as its members. IQAC interacts with the student members as well as alumni for their feedback on effective functioning of the IQAC. Alumni give the suggestions about industry expectations. Students also share the academic and co-curricular requirements with IQAC.
- IQAC Coordinator visits the departments and conducts the meetings with the staff. IQAC also engage some staff for its administration and development work. The communication is done through circulars, e-mails and meetings. The composition of IQAC team members are listed below.
Composition of Internal Quality Assurance Cell
|2||Dr. S. Nandakumar||CAO||Management|
|11||Prof J Arunprasad||MECH|
|13||Prof Dhivya priya||S&H|
|16||Ms. K. Vidhya||Students Representatives||MBA|
|18||Mr.R.Gururaj||Members||Nominees from local society|
Functions and Responsibilities
- Development and application of quality benchmarks/parameters for various academic and administrative activities of the institution.
- Facilitating the creation of a learner-centric environment conducive to quality education and faculty maturation to adopt the required knowledge and technology for participatory teaching and learning process.
- Organization of inter and intra institutional workshops, seminars on quality related themes and promotion of quality circles.
- Arrangement for feedback response from students, parents and other stakeholders on quality-related institutional processes.
- Academic Year 2013-14
- Aeronautical Engineering
- Aerospace Engineering
- Bio-Medical Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Robotics and Automation
- B.Tech Chemical Engineering
- B.Tech Food Technology
- B.Tech Information Technology
- B.Tech Pharmaceutical Technology
- B.Tech Artificial Intelligence & Data Science
- B.Tech Biotechnology
- B.E Cyber Security
- B.E Agriculture Engineering
- Academic Year 2015-16
- Academic Year 2014-15
- Academic Year 2013-14
- M.E., CAD / CAM
- M.E., Computer Science & Engineering
- M.E., Communication Systems
- M.E., Embedded Systems & Technologies
- M.E., CSE(with Specialization in Networks)
- M.E., Power Electronics & Drives
- Anti-Ragging Committee
- Library Advisory Committee
- Research and Development Committee
- Grievance Redressal Cell
- Internal Quality Assurance Cell
- Women Cell