Man must rise above the Earth-to the top of the atmosphere and beyond-for only thus will he fully understand the world in which he lives.
Aeronautical engineering was the original term for the field. As flight technology advanced to include craft operating in outer space, the broader term "aerospace engineering" has largely replaced it in common usage. Aeronautical Engineering is an immensely important in the present day world. During the past 100 years aeronautical pioneers have revolutionized the world we live can. They developed the airplane with which we can develop the world all around the world and has shrunk the world into a global village.
A candidate must be an excellent team player who is self-motivated and has high technical and analytical skills. Owing to globalization and industrialization, enormous job opportunities await the best in this field.
To develop the Aeronautical Engineering department as a centre of excellence in Aerospace Engineering and impart total quality knowledge with blend of industry exposure to the student community so as to deliver them suitable to the Aerospace industry requirements as a high quality products Research in Science, Engineering and Technology.
Department of Aeronautical Engineering aims to empower the students with subject knowledge and ideas to solve problems and to transform them as leaders of the profession, academia, and society as a whole.
The Department of Aeronautical Engineering strives consistently to provide quality Technical education and encourage research, keeping in pace with time and technological development with passion to integrate the intellectual, spiritual, ethical and social development of the students for shaping them into dynamic Aeronautical Engineers
Scope : To give the in depth knowledge about wind tunnels, aerodynamics parameters and various flow around the different test models to the students.
Aircraft Structures Laboratory
Scope : To give the in depth knowledge about stress, strain and Young's Modulus for the various Materials on various setup of beams to the students.
Scope : To understand the basic concepts and carryout experiments in Aerospace Propulsion Aero Engine Repair and Maintenance Laboratory
Scope : To give in the depth knowledge about assembling and disassemblingof various engine components.
Aircraft Systems Laboratory
Scope : To study about the different system present in the aircraft.
- An aeronautical engineering has vast research opportunities in both government and private industries. Aeronautical Engineering offers immense benefits in terms of growth in the aerospace industry in terms of both technical and managerial roles.
- For Aeronautical engineer jobs are available with the national, international, public and private Airline Services, aircraft-manufacturing units, Defense services and research and development organizations. In the Indian context the Defense service particularly the Air Forces and Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) happen to be two major employment providers for Aeronautical Engineers. Moreover, the Aeronautical Engineers often get employment in organizations such as Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre (VSSC), Hindustan Aeronautical Ltd (HAL), Defense Research and Development Laboratories (DRDO), National Aeronautical Lab (NAL), Aeronautical Development Establishment (ADE), Aeronautical Development Agency (ADA).
- Apart from these government organizations, a lot of software companies like Mahindra Satyam, L & T Infotech, Ramco System, TCS aero, Mahindra Aerospace, Infosys and other Aeronautical development organizations also recruit Aero students.
- A lot of job opportunities for aeronautical engineers are also available in countries like United States of America, France, UK and Germany.
- Academic Year 2013-14
- B.E., Aeronautical Engineering
- B.E., Bio-Medical Engineering
- B.E., Computer Science & Engineering
- B.E., Civil Engineering
- B.E., Electronics & Communication Engineering
- B.E., Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- B.Tech., Information Technology
- B.E., Mechanical Engineering
- Academic Year 2015-16
- Academic Year 2014-15
- Academic Year 2013-14
- M.E., CAD / CAM
- M.E., Computer Science & Engineering
- M.E., Communication Systems
- M.E., Embedded Systems & Technologies
- M.E., CSE(with Specialization in Networks)
- M.E., Power Electronics & Drives
- Anti-Ragging Committee
- Library Advisory Committee
- Research and Development Committee
- Grievance Redressal Cell
- Internal Quality Assurance Cell
- Women Cell