An Anti-Ragging committee effectively controls ragging, which is a violation against the fundamental human rights and human values.
Composition of Anti - Ragging Cell
|1||Dr.K.Anbarasan||Convener||Dean - Academics|
|4||Dr.D.Katheresan||Professor||Robotics and Automation|
|6||Dr.D.Karthikeyan||Associate Professor||Biomedical Engineering|
|7||Dr.K.Vishalatchi||Professor||Electronics and Communication Engineering|
|8||Dr.R.Gopi||Associate Professor||Information Technology|
|9||Dr.P.Senthil Kumar||Assistant professor||Science and Humanities|
|10||Mr.K.Karthick Babu||Assistant professor||Biomedical Engineering|
|12||Mr.K.Sureshkumar||Assistant professor||Physical Director|
|13||Mr.K.Surya Prakash||Student Members||IV Year-Mechanical Engineering|
|14||Mr.M.Tamil mani||II Year-MBA|
|15||Mr.S.Akilan||II Year- Computer Science and Engineering|
- To ensure compliance with the provision of UGC regulation 2009 at institute level.
- To conduct such enquiry observing a fair and transparent procedure and principals of natural justice and after giving adequate opportunity to the student or student accused of ragging and other witnesses to place before it the facts, documents and views concerning the incident of ragging and considering such other relevant information as may be required
- To monitor and oversee the performance of anti ragging squad in prevention of ragging at the institution.
- To monitor the welfare of fresh students outside the campus.
- Assign squad members with various duties at the crowded areas of the college campus to prevent the fresher’s from being ragged.
- Formulate surprise visits to hostel and other vulnerable places prone to ragging.
- Organize special guest lectures on right to information act to create awareness in students.
- Aeronautical Engineering
- Aerospace Engineering
- Bio-Medical Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Robotics and Automation
- B.Tech Chemical Engineering
- B.Tech Food Technology
- B.Tech Information Technology
- B.Tech Pharmaceutical Technology
- B.Tech Artificial Intelligence & Data Science
- B.E Agriculture Engineering
- M.E., CAD / CAM
- M.E., Computer Science & Engineering
- M.E., Communication Systems
- M.E., Power Electronics & Drives
- Anti-Ragging Committee
- Library Advisory Committee
- Research and Development Committee
- Grievance Redressal Cell
- Internal Quality Assurance Cell
- Women Cell