- Ragging in any form, at any place or time is a cognizable offence that will attract severe punishment including summary expulsion from the college / Institution / University. Extract of Tamil Nadu Govt. Gazette – Extra- Ordinary dated 29-01-1997 (Bill No. 8 of 1997 Tamil Nadu prohibition of Ragging Act).
- Anti-Ragging committee was formed and the contact numbers of the committee members are displayed in all notice boards through which students can contact the committee members for their grievances to resolve it.
- Anti-ragging slogans are displayed in main areas of the campus and in college website. Students can contact the anti-ragging committee members 24x7 at any instance. The anti-ragging members are shown.
- No such instances are reported in the last four years. Our college is a Ragging-free campus.
Composition of Anti – Ragging Committee
- To ensure compliance with the provision of UGC regulation 2009 at institute level.
- To conduct such enquiry observing a fair and transparent procedure and principals of natural justice and after giving adequate opportunity to the student or student accused of ragging and other witnesses to place before it the facts, documents and views concerning the incident of ragging and considering such other relevant information as may be required
- To monitor and oversee the performance of anti ragging squad in prevention of ragging at the institution.
- To monitor the welfare of fresh students outside the campus.
The Institution has formed an Anti-Ragging committee with the Dean(Academic) as the convener. This committee effectively controls ragging, which is a violation against the fundamental human rights and human values.
- Beginning of every academic year, the committee forms an Anti-Ragging squad for the control of ragging activities inside the campus.
- The squad members are assigned with various duties at the crowded areas of the college campus to prevent the fresher’s from being ragged.
- The committee makes surprise visits to hostel and other vulnerable places prone to ragging. This committee makes the campus Ragging-Free.
- The committees also organize special guest lectures on right to information act to create awareness in students.
- Academic Year 2013-14
- B.E., Aeronautical Engineering
- B.E., Bio-Medical Engineering
- B.E., Computer Science & Engineering
- B.E., Civil Engineering
- B.E., Electronics & Communication Engineering
- B.E., Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- B.Tech., Information Technology
- B.E., Mechanical Engineering
- Academic Year 2015-16
- Academic Year 2014-15
- Academic Year 2013-14
- M.E., CAD / CAM
- M.E., Computer Science & Engineering
- M.E., Communication Systems
- M.E., Embedded Systems & Technologies
- M.E., CSE(with Specialization in Networks)
- M.E., Power Electronics & Drives
- Anti-Ragging Committee
- Library Advisory Committee
- Research and Development Committee
- Grievance Redressal Cell
- Internal Quality Assurance Cell
- Women Cell