The training module is aimed at the promotion of the strategies for the personality development of the participants. The rationale behind this endeavor is the recognition of the multifaceted influence of the personality of the employees upon organizational effectiveness.
The objective of the training programme is bring about personality development with regard to the different behavioral dimensions that have far reaching significance in the direction of organizational effectiveness.
The training is given based on the modules mentioned below to improve the employability skills
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Verbal Ability
- Soft skills
Pre Placement Training
- The HRDC conducts a series of placement and employability skills training programs for the benefit of students. This makes them well equipped to face the campus recruitment drives conducted by the companies, which include aptitude tests, group discussions and personal interviews etc., with confidence.
- The Internal training classes (PDP – Personality Development Program) are added in the academic time table.
- Semester wise Syllabus & Course plan is framed for third year & final year students. Aptitude, Reasoning, Verbal and soft skills are taken as a main factor in designing of syllabus.
- Work Log is maintained for the PDP classes which help to cover the framed syllabus on the planned time duration.
- Attendance is maintained for the PDP classes through which student’s presence in PDP classes are continuously monitored.
- The framed aptitude and reasoning syllabus and course plan provides problem solving ability using various suitable methods and reducing the time taken to solve the problems for the students.
- By enriching Verbal skills, students will be able to communicate effectively.
- Learning of soft skill helps them to endure HR interview with fullest confidence.
- Worksheets have been designed on each topic and circulated to the students to improve their practice exercise.
- Company specific Aptitude, Reasoning and Verbal training is given as a pre placement training before the scheduled date which makes the students to attend the interview effectively.
- The External training programs are also conducted to enhance the aptitude and soft skills of the students.
- Mock Interviews, Aptitude Test & Group Discussion are conducted periodically to evaluate the performance of the students and effectiveness of the placement training program.