RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT COMMITTEE
The research and development cell promotes a Research culture. Facilitation and promotion of the development of strategic direction of research within the Faculty, improvements in the quality and impact of that research, and the growth of local, national and international research collaborations. The members of R & D Cell are listed.
Composition of Research and Development Cell
|1||Dr. S.Durairaj, Principal||Convener|
|2||Prof. J. Premalatha, Dean||Member|
|3||Dr. K.Velmurugan, Vice Principal||Member|
|4||Dr.K.Anbarasan, Department Head,EEE||Member|
|5||Dr.M.Chellappan, Department Head, MECH||Member|
|6||Prof.C.Narayanan, Department Head, BME||Member|
|7||Dr. A. Chandrasekaran, MBA||Member|
|8||Dr. K. Shanmuga Priya, Department Head, CIVIL||Member|
|9||Dr.S.Gowri, MECH, Anna University, Chennai.||Member|
|10||Dr.N.Senthil Kumar, MECH, Anna University, Trichy.||Member|
|11||Dr.B.Ramadoss, CSE, National Institute of Technology, Trichy.||Member|
|12||Dr.C.Sathya Narayan, MECH, National Institute of Technology, Trichy.||Member|
|13||Dr.Bala Singh Moses, EEE Anna University, Trichy.||Member|
Roles and Responsibilities
- Facilitate growth of research activity in the Faculty, including developing mechanisms and targets to achieve.
- Develop and maintain, coordinate and plan the development of research infrastructure across the Faculty.
- Develop and coordinate strategies for maximizing the Faculty success in gaining external research funding.
- Develop strategies to foster research collaborations within the Faculty, across Faculty and Institutes, industries and with parties abroad.
- Formulate faculty incentive provisions with respect to article publications in peer-reviewed journals.
- Promote/ encourage faculty-student research leading to obtain patents.
- Strive for high research planning activities and promote research culture across the Institute.
- Academic Year 2013-14
- B.E., Aeronautical Engineering
- B.E., Bio-Medical Engineering
- B.E., Computer Science & Engineering
- B.E., Civil Engineering
- B.E., Electronics & Communication Engineering
- B.E., Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- B.Tech., Information Technology
- B.E., Mechanical Engineering
- Academic Year 2015-16
- Academic Year 2014-15
- Academic Year 2013-14
- M.E., CAD / CAM
- M.E., Computer Science & Engineering
- M.E., Communication Systems
- M.E., Embedded Systems & Technologies
- M.E., CSE(with Specialization in Networks)
- M.E., Power Electronics & Drives
- Anti-Ragging Committee
- Library Advisory Committee
- Research and Development Committee
- Grievance Redressal Cell
- Internal Quality Assurance Cell
- Women Cell