VISHAKA cell (Internal Complaints Committee) strives to eliminate work-place sexual harassment since women have the right to work in safe and secure environment. It is the responsibility to ensure safety of women in a work environment and improve their participation.
Composition of Vishaka Cell
- To provide a safe working environment.
- Organize workshops and awareness programmes at regular intervals for sensitizing employees on the issues and implications of workplace sexual harassment.
- Organize orientation programmes for members of the internal complaints committee.
- To treat sexual harassment as a misconduct under the service rules and initiate action for misconduct.
- Display Guidelines to create awareness about the rights of female employees
- Aeronautical Engineering
- Aerospace Engineering
- Bio-Medical Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Robotics and Automation
- B.Tech Chemical Engineering
- B.Tech Food Technology
- B.Tech Information Technology
- B.Tech Pharmaceutical Technology
- B.Tech Artificial Intelligence & Data Science
- B.E Agriculture Engineering
- M.E., CAD / CAM
- M.E., Computer Science & Engineering
- M.E., Communication Systems
- M.E., Power Electronics & Drives
- Anti-Ragging Committee
- Library Advisory Committee
- Research and Development Committee
- Grievance Redressal Cell
- Internal Quality Assurance Cell
- Women Cell