M.E., Communication Systems
To prepare our country for facing the challenges in communication technology of the current century this department was started in 2006. The department has an outstanding track record and has consistently produced Communication Engineering graduates of exceptional quality and caliber. This post graduate program is to train engineers who can engage in planning, designing and manufacturing of communication circuits and equipments required in R&D institutes etc.
To produce capable graduate engineers with an aptitude for research and leadership and to strive for excellence in academic and research programmes in order to achieve proficiency in students by adopting continually improving standards to the learning process.
- To impart quality education through demanding academic programmes.
- To enhance career opportunities for students through exposure to industry.
- To promote excellence by encouraging creativity, critical thinking and discipline.
- To inculcate sensitivity toward society and a respect for the environment.
- Achieve excellence in learning and research through continual improvement in both content and delivery of the academic programmers.
- Promote close interaction among industry, faculty and students to enrich the learning process and enhance career opportunities for students.
- Develop state - of - the - art laboratories and other infrastructure commensurate with the need of delivering quality education and research services.
- Strengthen the Institution through network of alumni and optimize use of resources by leveraging inter - departmental capabilities.
CURRICULUM CORE THEORY COURSES
- Advanced Radiation Systems
- Advanced Digital Communication Techniques
- Advanced Digital Signal Processing
- Optical Networks
- Wireless Communication Networks
- MIC and RF System Design
- Electromagnetic Interference and Compatibility
- Advanced Satellite Based Systems
ELECTIVE THEORY COURSES
- Advanced Microprocessor and Microcontroller
- Digital Communication Receivers
- Speech And Audio Signal Processing
- DSP Processor Architecture and Programming
- Multimedia Compression Techniques
- Communication Network Security
- Communication Systems Laboratory
- Innovative System Design Laboratory
- Project Work (Phase I)
- Project Work (Phase II)
LIST OF LABORATORY
- Communication Systems Lab
- RF and Microwave lab
- DSP Lab (Computer Lab)
- Signal Processing
- Image Processing
- Computer Networking
- Wireless Communication
- Advanced Networking
- VLSI Design And Testing
- RF Communication
- Embedded System
- Network Security
- Neural Networks
- Academic Year 2013-14
- Aeronautical Engineering
- Aerospace Engineering
- Bio-Medical Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Robotics and Automation
- B.Tech Chemical Engineering
- B.Tech Food Technology
- B.Tech Information Technology
- B.Tech Pharmaceutical Technology
- B.Tech Artificial Intelligence & Data Science
- B.Tech Biotechnology
- B.E Cyber Security
- B.E Agriculture Engineering
- Academic Year 2015-16
- Academic Year 2014-15
- Academic Year 2013-14
- M.E., CAD / CAM
- M.E., Computer Science & Engineering
- M.E., Communication Systems
- M.E., Embedded Systems & Technologies
- M.E., CSE(with Specialization in Networks)
- M.E., Power Electronics & Drives
- Anti-Ragging Committee
- Library Advisory Committee
- Research and Development Committee
- Grievance Redressal Cell
- Internal Quality Assurance Cell
- Women Cell