M.E., CSE(with Specialization in Networks)
At Present Network Engineering is an interdisciplinary education programme which covers Information Theory, Mobile computing, Network Security and Cryptography. This program acquires skills to design, maintain, and manage network infrastructure and its application. It has a set of services, which provides a development over communication through internet, and a secure data transformation on sharing a confidential data between users using WIMAX, MBWA technologies. Many organizations like CISCO, HCL, DELL, NVIDIA etc., nowadays employ LAN system of computers with one administrator server and rest branch. Therefore, network engineers are most required in such type of organizations. Also, broadband connections for locality based LAN administrators where network engineers again come into play. As a Network Engineer, there will be a chance to learn programmes to gain insight into the applications and systems of clients. Network engineer is to ensure the smooth operation of communication to provide maximum performance and availability for the users. software Engineer has a highly available chance on software applications, over insight knowledge about a systems support (i.e. hardware and its applications support).
Graduates of this M. E. Computer Science and Engineering with specialization in Computer Networks will be able to perform the following duties:
- Apply the necessary mathematical tools and fundamental & advanced knowledge of computer.
- Develop computer network systems understanding the importance of social, business, technical, environmental, and human context
- Articulate fundamental concepts, design underpinnings of network systems, and research findings to train professionals/educate engineering students
- Contribute effectively as a team member/leader, using common tools and environment, in computer networks projects, research/education
- Pursue life-long learning and research in computer networks and contribute to the growth of that field and society at large.
To achieve excellent standards of quality education by keeping pace with rapidly changing technologies. To create technical manpower of global standards with capabilities of accepting new challenges in Information Technology.
To provide students with the fundamental knowledge, interdisciplinary problem solving skills, societal and business awareness, and confidence required to excel in their chosen professions and be leaders in a global environment.
- Apply knowledge of mathematics, science, engineering fundamentals and an engineering specialization to conceive engineering models.
- Identify, formulate, research on literature and solve complex engineering problems reaching substantial conclusions using first principles of mathematics and engineering sciences.
- Design solutions for complex engineering problems and design systems, components or processes that meet specified needs with appropriate consideration for public health and safety, cultural, societal, and environmental considerations.
- Conduct investigations of complex problems including design of experiments, analysis and interpretation of data, and synthesis of information to provide valid conclusions.
- Create, select and apply appropriate techniques, resources, and modern engineering tools, including prediction and modeling, to complex engineering activities, with an understanding of the limitations.
- Function effectively as an individual or as a member/leader in diverse teams in multidisciplinary settings.
- Communicate effectively on complex engineering activities with the engineering community and society at large to comprehend, write effective reports, design documentation, make effective presentations, give and receive clear instructions.
- Demonstrate understanding of the societal, health, safety, legal and cultural issues and the consequent responsibilities relevant to engineering practice.
- Understand and commit to professional ethics and responsibilities and norms of engineering practice.
- Understand the impact of engineering solutions in a societal context and demonstrate knowledge of and need for sustainable development.
- Demonstrate a knowledge and understanding of management and business practices, such as risk and change management, and understand their limitations.
- Recognize the need for, and have the ability to engage in independent and life-long learning.
A campus agreement with Microsoft ensures unlimited licensed usage of Microsoft products. The Software’s includes operating systems such as DOS 6.22, Windows XP, Unix, LINUX and Novell Network, besides a gallery of other packages such as MS Office 2007, Visual studio .NET 2005, MS SQL server 2005, Oracle 9i, Macro media suite, Adobe creative Suite, IBM rational Suite and others, to cater to different subjects under the IT discipline. We have the following labs:
- Advanced Data structure Lab,
- Case study on Network Design lab.
- Advanced Database Lab
- Case study on Network Protocol and security Implementation.
- Design and management of computer networks,
- Advanced Data structures and Algorithms,
- Multicore Architecture,
- Theoretical Foundations of Computer Science,
- Network Programming,
- Network information Security,
- Image Processing and analysis,
- Advanced Databases,
- Real Time systems,
- Mobile and Pervasive computing.
- Performance Evaluation of Computer Systems,
- Data Analysis and Business Intelligence,
- Image Processing and Analysis,
- Speech Processing and Synthesis,
- Multimedia Communication Networks,
- Sensing Techniques and Sensors,
- Mobile and Pervasive Computing,
- Web Engineering,
- Network Protocols,
- Concurrency Models,
- Real Time Systems,
- Computer Vision,
- Software Architectures,
- Software Requirements Engineering,
- Protocols and Architecture for Wireless Sensor Networks,
- Simulation of Computer Systems and Networks,
- Network Management,
- 4G Technologies,
- High Speed Switching Architecture.
- Academic Year 2013-14
- B.E., Aeronautical Engineering
- B.E., Bio-Medical Engineering
- B.E., Computer Science & Engineering
- B.E., Civil Engineering
- B.E., Electronics & Communication Engineering
- B.E., Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- B.Tech., Information Technology
- B.E., Mechanical Engineering
- Academic Year 2015-16
- Academic Year 2014-15
- Academic Year 2013-14
- M.E., CAD / CAM
- M.E., Computer Science & Engineering
- M.E., Communication Systems
- M.E., Embedded Systems & Technologies
- M.E., CSE(with Specialization in Networks)
- M.E., Power Electronics & Drives
- Anti-Ragging Committee
- Library Advisory Committee
- Research and Development Committee
- Entrepreneurship Cell
- Grievance Redressal Cell
- Institute Industry Interface Cell
- Internal Quality Assurance Cell
- Women Cell