Due to covid 19 the date of
DMAT Will be announced later
Objectives and Goals
- Aiming to place the maximum number of students through On campus & Off-campus Drives.
- To prepare students for campus recruitment drives by giving Internal training in various topics like Aptitude, Verbal Ability, Reasoning, Group discussions and Resume preparation.
- Arranging Mock Interview, Weekly Aptitude Test & Group Discussion for final year & pre final year students.
- To act as an Interface between Industries and Institution.
- To prepare student database based on companies eligibility criteria.
- Arranging guest lecturers by inviting Eminent Personalities from Industry for carrier counseling programs.
- To create MOUs with Reputed Organizations towards Training and Placement activities.
- Visiting the Companies periodically to meet the HR’s for inviting them for campus recruitment drives.
- To motivate students aspire for higher studies and guiding them for Preparatory Examinations.
- To Coordinate Industrial, Educational Visits and In-Plant Training programs.
- To motivate the students who aspire to become Entrepreneur.