Currently working as DEAN–ACADEMICS, since December 2018 at Dhanalakshmi Srinivasan Engineering College (Autonomous), Perambalur, Affiliated to Anna University, Chennai, Tamilnadu. He has 16+ years of experience in Teaching (in the field of Engineering).
- Ph.D in Control Systems (2014) at National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli.
- M.E in Process Instrumentation and Control (2005).
- B.E in Electrical and Electronics Engineering (2003).
- June 2015 – till date: Professor in the Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Dhanalakshmi Srinivasan Engineering College (Autonomous).
- July 2011 – June 2015: Associate Professor in the Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Dhanalakshmi Srinivasan Engineering College (Autonomous).
- December 2005 – June 2011: Assistant Professor in the Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Dhanalakshmi Srinivasan Engineering College (Autonomous).
- International Conferences : 24
- National Conferences : 30
- Journals : 6
- Guided Project for M.E students (around 20 candidates )
- Guided Project for B.E students (around 100 candidates )
- Held key responsible for Department Budgets and resource allocation effectively and made department self sustainable.
- Ensured that all activities are carried out to the highest possible standards and put in place the necessary evaluation and monitoring procedures to ensure both compliance and improvement: such procedures will include teaching, research and management of all resources.
- Key stakeholder in implementing ISO Standards and preparing the department for accreditation processes.
- Developed and implemented appropriate structures for improving University results, enhancing Teaching Learning processes and make students to excel in academia.
- Ensured the best possible student experience through the fulfillment of the Institutional responsibilities concerning students from their joining, progressing and till the successful completion of the course.
- Ensured that staff performance is managed appropriately and in a way that is consistent with the expectations of the Institution, and that fair workload allocation processes are in place.
- Ensured all staff have access to the necessary support and enabled them to contribute fully and develop their skills along with nurturing their experience.
- Designed in-house materials and resources for employee development and education.
- Developed a blended approach which integrates different learning modes, such as coaching, classroom instruction, online learning and action learning.
- Responsible for the programmatic leadership of the departments and for the hiring, and placement of faculty, by understanding the budget involved.
- Conduct regular meetings with student representatives, faculties of all departments and Head of Departments towards continuous improvement of quality deliverables to students and to device appropriate system in developing and inculcating quality education.
- Responsible for ISO Auditing, University Accreditation processes, NBA processes etc which leads to the overall quality development Initiative of the Institution.
Dhanalakshmi Srinivasan Engineering College
Tamil Nadu, India.
Phone No : +91 4328-220333, 220444
Fax No: 04328-220075