RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT CELL
The Research and Development Cell promotes a Research culture. Facilitation and promotion of the development of strategic direction of research within the Faculty, improvements in the quality and impact of that research, and the growth of local and national research collaborations. The members of R & D Cell are listed.
Composition of Research and Development Cell
|1||Dr. D.Arun Kumar||Associate Professor||EEE|
|4||Dr. D.Katheresan||Associate Professor||RAA|
|5||Dr. S.Anbu||Associate Professor||MECH|
|7||Dr. J. Arun Prasad||Assistant Professor||MECH|
- Facilitate growth of research activity in the Faculty, including developing mechanisms and targets to achieve.
- Develop and maintain, coordinate and plan the development of research infrastructure across the Faculty.
- Develop and coordinate strategies for maximizing the Faculty success in gaining external research funding.
- Develop strategies to foster research collaborations, across Faculty and Institutes, industries.
- Formulate faculty incentive provisions with respect to article publications in peer-reviewed journals.
- Promote/ encourage faculty-student research leading to research publications.
- Strive for high research planning activities and promote research culture across the Institute.
- Aeronautical Engineering
- Aerospace Engineering
- Bio-Medical Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Robotics and Automation
- B.Tech Chemical Engineering
- B.Tech Food Technology
- B.Tech Information Technology
- B.Tech Pharmaceutical Technology
- B.Tech Artificial Intelligence & Data Science
- B.E Agriculture Engineering
- M.E., CAD / CAM
- M.E., Computer Science & Engineering
- M.E., Communication Systems
- M.E., Power Electronics & Drives
- Anti-Ragging Committee
- Library Advisory Committee
- Research and Development Committee
- Grievance Redressal Cell
- Internal Quality Assurance Cell
- Women Cell