The Office of the Controller of Examinations and the Examination Cell is working under a common umbrella to hold the examination activities of the college under Autonomous Scheme.
Responsibilities of the Controller Of Examination
The Controller of Examinations office is an important part of the autonomy. The COE Office is responsible for the announcement of academic schedule, preparation of question papers, conduct of examinations, evaluation of answer scripts, declaration of results and issuing of grade sheets. Every academic year, students take up end semester examinations in November and April.
This office is responsible for the following activities of which some are unique to autonomous and some are common to autonomous and affiliated systems in vogue
- Overall conduction all end semester Examination of the college.
- Overall Examination process which includes, scheduling the examination dates, to take necessary action to set the question papers from the examiners, printing the question papers, conduction, valuation, disclosure of answer books and announcement of results.
- To provide the proper notification to the departments related to the examination process and conducting the examination time to time.
- Getting Assessment Test marks (AT) from the departments from time to time.
- Appoint examiners for setting of question papers and evaluation for theory and practical courses.
- Announcement of the examination fees and other fees related to examination.
- Conducting of End Semester Examinations and arrange for valuation process
- Compile grades, and declare results after approval by Result Passing Board (RPB)
- Facilitating paper seeing and revaluation process.
- Issue grade statements.
- Sending a list of successful candidates with their Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) to the Anna University, Chennai for issuing provisional and degree certificates.
- Providing and publication of rank lists and medal lists before the conduct of Annual convocation.
- Addressing grievances of administration, faculty, staff and students on examination related issues.
- Planning and execution of all development activities of the office.
|S.No.||Name of the Faculty||Position||Mail Id|