Women Cell Promotes empowerment and awareness, addresses the problems of female students and staff regarding their grievances. The blending of knowledge and manpower can be enhanced via the awareness programs and to make them aware of their rights.
Composition of Women Cell
|9.||Ms.Anto Maurin Lisha||Student Members||BME|
- Formulate team comprising of a senior faculty, faculty from all programs and student representatives comprise the Women Cell.
- To help them in knowing the importance of good health and nutrition and facilities available for them.
- To help them in developing decision making and be self-dependent.
- To help them in raising their voice against all kinds of discrimination.
- To conduct seminar and workshop to impart knowledge on opportunities and provisions available and train the women.
- To inculcate entrepreneurial attitude among student’s at the earliest so that they can be “job givers” rather than “job takers”.
- To promote a culture of respect and equality for female gender.
- To enhance the self-esteem and self-confidence of girl students, women faculty and staff.
- Aeronautical Engineering
- Aerospace Engineering
- Bio-Medical Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Robotics and Automation
- B.Tech Chemical Engineering
- B.Tech Food Technology
- B.Tech Information Technology
- B.Tech Pharmaceutical Technology
- B.Tech Artificial Intelligence & Data Science
- B.E Agriculture Engineering
- M.E., CAD / CAM
- M.E., Computer Science & Engineering
- M.E., Communication Systems
- M.E., Power Electronics & Drives
- Anti-Ragging Committee
- Library Advisory Committee
- Research and Development Committee
- Grievance Redressal Cell
- Internal Quality Assurance Cell
- Women Cell