Department of Information Technology
The department was established in the year 2001. It has highly qualified, committed & research oriented faculty members with shares the mission & vision of the institution. The department was accredited by NBA in 2009.
Inception in the year 2001, with the well-knit faculty demonstrating high professionalism puts the graduating engineers. The Department faculty members are specialized in software engineering, Data mining, Computer Networks, Soft Computing, Data Science, Network Security, Cyber Security, Big Data Analytics, Image Processing, we got autonomous status on 2020 and Re-accredited with ‘A’ Grade by NAAC. The curriculum is framed to cater to the requirements of both industry deployments for recent trends and research activities. Department got Permanent affiliation from Anna University in the year 2012. The Department overall strength for the Academic year 2021 - 2022 is 165. Our Department had three professional society namely SDIWC, ITEEA, CSTA.
To achieve excellent standards of quality education by keeping pace with rapidly changing technologies.
To create technical manpower of global standards with capabilities of accepting new challenges in Information Technology.
To provide students with the fundamental knowledge, interdisciplinary problem solving skills, societal and confidence required for excelling in their chosen professions.
- Aeronautical Engineering
- Aerospace Engineering
- Bio-Medical Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Robotics and Automation
- B.Tech Chemical Engineering
- B.Tech Food Technology
- B.Tech Information Technology
- B.Tech Pharmaceutical Technology
- B.Tech Artificial Intelligence & Data Science
- B.E Agriculture Engineering
- M.E., CAD / CAM
- M.E., Computer Science & Engineering
- M.E., Communication Systems
- M.E., Power Electronics & Drives
- Anti-Ragging Committee
- Library Advisory Committee
- Research and Development Committee
- Grievance Redressal Cell
- Internal Quality Assurance Cell
- Women Cell