GRIEVANCE REDRESSAL CELL
Grievances Redressal Cell (GRC) is formed by the Head of the Institution to monitor the Complaints received from faculty and students and subsequent remedial measures adopted. The institution has suggestion boxes which are set up in main areas of the campus. Regularly the grievances are collected from the suggestion boxes and are forwarded to the committee where the grievances are redressed. The GRC Composition as follows:
Composition of Grievance Redressal Cell
|1.||Prof. J. Premalatha||Convenor||Dean|
|11.||Dr.A.Dinesh kumar||S & H|
|12.||Prof. P. Dhivya||Asst. Warden|
|13.||Prof. S. Yogeshwaran||Asst. Warden|
Grievance Redressal Mechanism:
- College has constituted a student’s grievance redressal cell.
- Suggestion boxes are placed in every block.
- Separate registers are maintained for the grievances to record the date of grievance, grievance details, redressal details and date of redressal.
- Students having grievances with the internal evaluation process can directly approach the concerned faculty member, who in turn will discuss the performance of the student.
- Students are also free to consult the Head of the Department through counselor in case of their unsolved grievances, if any.
For external evaluation by Anna University, re-evaluation fee is charged from the student and evaluation is done once again. If students have any problem, the Principal of the college communicate to the authority of University concerned and solve the grievances of the students.
- Aeronautical Engineering
- Aerospace Engineering
- Bio-Medical Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Robotics and Automation
- B.Tech Chemical Engineering
- B.Tech Food Technology
- B.Tech Information Technology
- B.Tech Pharmaceutical Technology
- B.Tech Artificial Intelligence & Data Science
- B.E Agriculture Engineering
- M.E., CAD / CAM
- M.E., Computer Science & Engineering
- M.E., Communication Systems
- M.E., Power Electronics & Drives
- Anti-Ragging Committee
- Library Advisory Committee
- Research and Development Committee
- Grievance Redressal Cell
- Internal Quality Assurance Cell
- Women Cell