B.E / B.Tech Admissions
Admission is through counselling. Candidates who seek admissions under Management Quota are selected by one of the following entrance examinations.
1) TNPCEE 2) CET
|Community||Percentage of Marks in related subjects|
|SC / ST||Average 40%|
|Other Communities and other states||Average 50%|
Note : Diploma holders can apply for lateral entry in second year B.E / B.Tech., as per the above pass percentage.
(However as per AICTE norms, if vacancies exist, candidates with a minimum of 60% aggregate in a single sitting in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry put together, may also be admitted.)
All candidates other than O.C are required to enclose a copy of the community certificate, issued by the Competent Authority with the application.
M.B.A / M.C.A / M.E ., Admissions
- For M.B.A., a pass in related degree.
- For M.C.A., a pass in related subjects with mathematics.
- For M.E., a pass in related B.E., subjects.
- For all community candidates.
- Admissions is through TANCET / CET.
Click Here for Application Download
Application can be obtained from The Principal, Dhanalakshmi Srinivasan Engineering college, Perambalur – 621212, by remitting cash / DD for Rs. 250.00.
- Fees once paid will not be refunded on any grounds.
- Ragging is strictly prohibited in campus.